Save time with InchBug’s dishwasher-safe personalized labels! Since 2005, Original Orbit Labels have provided an innovative labeling solution for daycare necessities. Our labels are non-adhesive, reusable, and personalized to meet your needs. The labels are easy to use - just stretch and release for a snug fit around your bottles, sippy cups, and snack containers. Say goodbye to "permanent" marker that disappears in the dishwasher; InchBug labels will never peel, fade, or wash away!
InchBug labels were designed to fit the traditional 4oz. baby bottle by Playtex and Gerber (*Dr. Brown's users please read FAQs) and can stretch to accommodate your child’s changing needs. They fit everything from baby bottles and sippy cups, to a wide variety of sport bottles and snack containers – even shampoo bottles for camp and college-bound kids. They are a unique gift for any age and are great for baby showers and toddler birthdays.
- Package contains: 4 Orbit Labels with identical personalization.
- Dishwasher & microwave-safe; can also be boiled and sterilized.
- Constructed with FDA compliant non-toxic material; latex-free.
- Fits snuggly around containers so young children can't remove; helps small hands with a non-slick grip.
- Non-adhesive & removable; easy to transfer to different cups, bottles, etc.
- Original Orbit Labels do NOT fit Dr. Brown's standard 4 oz. bottles.
- InchBug does not recommend writing on any of the custom labels.
- Braille on custom labels reads "InchBug"
Please allow up to 5-10 business days for processing of personalized products.
- orbit labels
How I didn't find this sooner, I'll never know. I've been using the bands for a few weeks now and I love them. They fit on her Medela bottles, which we've transitioned from, and now onto her sippy cups both skinny and wide. I'll stay with inchbug until she outgrows them. Very convenient products as they grow.
I love these orbit labels. They are so cute and fit perfectly around my infants bottles.
Drink cup labels
Love this product!
Purchased as gift
These were purchased as a gift for my 2-year-old granddaughter. Helping with preschoolers at my church, I had seen how useful these personalized bands were to make sure each child used his or her own cup, thus reducing the chance of sharing illnesses. They also help in returning the correct cups to the children's diaper bags after snack time.