TagPal Clothing Labels
Unique, colorful designs make InchBug's TagPal Clothing Labels a fun solution for labeling your child's belongings. TagPals are easy to use – just peel-and-stick to the care tag on your shirt, jacket, or favorite stuffed animal. The super strong adhesive backing keeps the label in place, even in the washer and dryer, so your items end up with you, not in the lost and found.
Each set of TagPal Clothing Labels contains a total of 40 assorted labels. With 16 icon sets to choose from, you’re sure to find something for each child’s unique interests. Make sure to cross your t’s and dot your i’s -- your personalization is printed exactly as it is entered at the time of purchase.
- Label Dimensions: 3/4" x 13/16"
- Package contains: 40 labels
- Machine-washable and dryer-safe.
- Peel-and-stick to clothing care tag only -- no iron necessary!
- TagPals should not be applied directly to the garment or any other items.
- InchBug® does not recommend writing on any of the custom labels.
- Not for use on pacifiers, teething or feeding accessories.
Please allow up to 5-10 business days for processing of personalized products.
I was kind of skeptical about ordering these labels, but I was tired of using markers for my daughter's items at daycare. I washed her school clothes, and the labels are still there. Amazing!
I use these stickers for my daughters stuff like her jackets, share toys for school, plates and cups, and anything else I need to mark as belonging to her. They are super cute and last a long time.
These were a lot of money for so few. I was surprised. I love their cup rings though.
We were able to put these stickers on the tag of all bibs and clothes that go to daycare. We can wash them without worry of the label falling of.