Organizing is essential! Sometimes it can be frustrating, but having the right tools to help you can be beneficial. We’ve rounded up these simple and easy to follow school supplies organization ideas and tips! Yes, your kids can help too!
- Declutter - The first step is to declutter! It is important to declutter first before you start organizing. Remove the papers that you don’t need, pens and markers that no longer work, broken scissors and dried or empty glue. You will only be left with what you truly need. This is also the time to collect and appropriately sort the items that you need. Put the similar items together and choose a storage location for your kiddo’s supplies.
- Labels - The key to getting organized is to label everything. It is probably the easiest method! Every kid needs a quick way to identify their belongings and supplies. You can find personalized labels that are long-lasting and unique from InchBug. To avoid losing and misplacing things, you can use these labels for different uses depending on your needs. InchBug’s personalized adhesive labels are dishwasher-safe and microwaveable. With a wide variety of colors, shapes and designs to choose from, you’re sure to find something for each kiddo’s unique interests. The colors never fade, so your labels will stay front and center, whether your labels are 1 day old or 100 days old. InchBug uses the best equipment and materials, resulting in the highest quality product possible. InchBug Photo Labels are the one-of-a-kind label! They also allow young children to identify their belongings on their own. You can also use these labels for a variety of purposes.
- Clear Boxes or Jars - Clear containers like boxes or simple mason jars in different sizes are a great way to organize your kiddo’s pens, markers, crayons, scissors, glue and more. Plus! They can see everything that’s inside!
- Binder, Portfolio & Filing system - Binder, Portfolio & Filing system are perfect for papers like maps, seatwork exercise sheets, completed art projects of your kiddo’s and more!
- Have Fun - Knowing where and what everything is will save you time and energy without them needing to ask you or go on a hunt around the house or other areas. Organizing school supplies doesn’t have to be complicated. This is also an opportunity to be creative and have some fun with how you organize with your kiddo’s.
Surely your kiddos will lose their stuff! That’s why it is important to teach your kiddos to develop a system on how to organize and show them where their belongings are and where they belong. Everything can feel overwhelming plus the added stress of the pandemic, these could make your life easier especially for the first time moms, new parents or even their teacher can quickly locate it.
Organizing your kiddo’s supplies will make it super easy to clean up when they are done with their school work for the day and what I love about this is that it is an inexpensive and easy way to stay more organized.