Save time with InchBug’s dishwasher-safe personalized labels!
Since 2005, Original Orbit Labels have provided an innovative labeling solution for daycare necessities.
Original Orbit Labels are perfect for the parent who wants to discreetly label their child's belongings.
Our labels are still non-adhesive, reusable, and personalized to meet your needs.
They're also easy to use - just stretch and release for a snug fit around your bottles, sippy cups, and snack containers.
Say goodbye to "permanent" marker that disappears in the dishwasher; InchBug labels will never peel, fade, or wash away!
InchBug labels were designed to fit the traditional 4oz baby bottle by Playtex and Gerber and can stretch to accommodate your child’s changing needs (Dr.Brown's users please read FAQs).
They fit everything from baby bottles and sippy cups, to a wide variety of sport bottles and snack containers – even shampoo bottles for camp and college-bound kids. Orbit Labels are a unique gift for any age and are great for baby showers and toddler birthdays.
- Package contains: 2 or 4 Orbit Labels with identical personalization
- Dishwasher & microwave-safe; can also be boiled and sterilized
- Constructed with FDA compliant non-toxic material; latex-free
- Fits snuggly around containers so young children can't remove; helps small hands with a non-slick grip
- Non-adhesive & removable; easy to transfer to different cups, bottles, etc.
- Original Orbit Labels do NOT fit Dr.Brown's standard 4 oz bottles
- InchBug does not recommend writing on any of the custom labels
- Braille on custom labels reads "InchBug"
- Final product may vary from preview
Please allow up to 5-10 business days for processing of personalized products.
perfect for school!
we love our orbit labels. they are perfect for school water bottles and hold up in the dishwasher!
I use these for my daughter’s sippy cups !
These are so so great and fit on so many different types of bottles. So cute and great for daycare!
Fit well, wish they arrived clean
Great labels, able to be used as expected. They looked dirty when they arrived and while an alcohol wipe took some of it off, they're still a little dingy looking
Helpful for easy labels for bottles, snack cups, and water bottles. I don't like that the text is now white instead of the same color of the silicone.