Save time with InchBug’s dishwasher-safe personalized labels!
Since 2005, Original Orbit Labels have provided an innovative labeling solution for daycare necessities.
This year (2021) we added a new feature unique to InchBug -- contrasting personalization without the use of paint or ink! The Orbit Labels 2.0 now come with your custom name in white, making it easier for you to spot your bottles and cups.
Our labels are still non-adhesive, reusable, and personalized to meet your needs.
They're also easy to use - just stretch and release for a snug fit around your bottles, sippy cups, and snack containers.
Say goodbye to "permanent" marker that disappears in the dishwasher; InchBug labels will never peel, fade, or wash away!
InchBug labels were designed to fit the traditional 4oz baby bottle by Playtex and Gerber and can stretch to accommodate your child’s changing needs (Dr.Brown's users please read FAQs).
They fit everything from baby bottles and sippy cups, to a wide variety of sport bottles and snack containers – even shampoo bottles for camp and college-bound kids. Orbit Labels are a unique gift for any age and are great for baby showers and toddler birthdays.
- Package contains: 2 or 4 Orbit Labels with identical two-tone personalization
- Dishwasher & microwave-safe; can also be boiled and sterilized
- Constructed with FDA compliant non-toxic material; latex-free
- Fits snuggly around containers so young children can't remove; helps small hands with a non-slick grip
- Non-adhesive & removable; easy to transfer to different cups, bottles, etc.
- Orbit Labels 2.0 do NOT fit Dr.Brown's standard 4 oz bottles
- InchBug does not recommend writing on any of the custom labels
- Braille on custom labels reads "InchBug"
- Final product may vary from preview
Please allow up to 5-10 business days for processing of personalized products.
Convenient and nice design. Set it and forget it!
I don’t have to worry about my daughter’s water bottles anymore. They’re easy to identify and the labels are a nice, well made design. I leave them on when the bottles go into the dishwater.
They are SOOOOOOOOOO cute and will help keep bottles straight when baby girl goes in the nursery at church. I was surprised that they are slightly too small for the Dr. Brown Options+ Wideneck Bottles. I was concerned that the letters were going to tear, but found a spot where it will fit.
My go-to baby gift
Easy to use, readily identifies the owner, attractive
LOVE these labels
We have the original orbit labels, as well as these labels. Honestly I love them both, but I love how easy it is to read the 2.0 labels!!! It's so cool that these labels are made without paint (I'm extra cautious with painted-on labels in terms of things like lead paint, so I love that these are paint-free!!!)