Each set of TagPal Clothing Labels contains a total of 40 assorted labels.
With a wide variety of colors to choose from, you’re sure to find something for each child’s unique interests.
Make sure to cross your t’s and dot your i’s -- your personalization is printed exactly as it is entered at the time of purchase.
- Label Dimensions: 3/4" x 13/16"
- Package contains: 40 labels
- Machine-washable and dryer-safe.
- Peel-and-stick to clothing care tag only -- no iron necessary!
- TagPals should not be applied directly to the garment or any other items.
- InchBug® does not recommend writing on any of the custom labels.
- Not for use on pacifiers, teething or feeding accessories.
- Personalization is limited to 12 characters per line.
Please allow up to 5-10 business days for processing of personalized products.
- clothing labels
Nice size for those small clothes tags. Lasts a long time but remove well when it’s time to donate the clothes.
They are much harder to peel than previous labels I have gotten from Inchbug. I ruined 2 of them before I figured out I needed to use tweezers to get them off correctly.
They’re easy to use and super sticky. The only downside is that you can’t reposition them at all so you’ve got to make sure you’ve got it lined up just-so before you set the first corner down. (That’s the point of them being permanent though!)
We loved these labels when our daughter started daycare so naturally we had to get more when it was time for our son to start as well. They changed the sheet style and the material of the tags. Usually at least one corner will grab the carrier sheet and they're so thin they fold and stick to themselves when I try to apply it. I liked the old style better.