TAILS ARE NOT FOR PULLING (BOARD BOOK)
If pets could talk, what would they say? Maybe “Fur is for petting, backs are for scratching, noses are for nuzzling . . . and tails are not for pulling!” Toddlers and pets belong together—as long as toddlers don’t chase, grab, squeeze, yank, and tease. In simple words and delightful illustrations, this book teaches the basics of kindness to animals: careful handling, awareness, safety, and respect. It also includes helpful tips for parents and caregivers.
- Dr. Toy’s Best Children’s Products, Winner, 2005
- ASPCA Henry Bergh Children’s Book Award, Winner, 2005
- Dr. Toy’s 10 Best Socially Responsible Products, Winner, 2005
- iParenting Media Awards Greatest Products, Winner, 2005
- Read, America!, selected, 2005
- 24 pages, illustrated, board book, full-color, 7" x 7", baby–preschool,
Usually ships within 1-2 business days if not ordered with custom Orbit Labels®. Please allow 7-10 business days for shipping if ordered with custom Orbit Labels®.