HANDS ARE NOT FOR HITTING (BOARD BOOK)
It’s never too soon for children to learn that violence is never okay, hands can do many good things, and everyone is capable of positive, loving actions.
In this bright, inviting, durable board book, simple words and full-color illustrations teach these important concepts in ways even very young children can understand.
Created in response to requests from parents, preschool teachers, and childcare providers, this book belongs everywhere young children are.
- Illustrated, board book, full-color, 7" x 7", kids, baby-preschool
- Creative Child Magazine Seal of Excellence Winner
- iParenting Media Award Winner
- The National Parenting Center Seal of Approval
- Read, America! Selection
- Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Platinum Award
- Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Special Needs Award
- Dr. Toy's 100 Best Selection
- Dr. Toy's 10 Best Socially Responsible Products Selection
Usually ships within 1-2 business days if not ordered with custom Orbit Labels®. Please allow 7-10 business days for shipping if ordered with custom Orbit Labels®.
Hands Are Not For Hitting (Board Book)
We have to kids that are very close in age and sibling rivalry is in full force right now. This book helped the kids start to understand that hitting is not the answer to their problems. We're working on some other issues so I'm back to buy the Listening Time book!