We all know that labels are an important necessity. Organizing your child's belongings can be quite chaotic, so the way you organize it is important. Luckily, there are plenty of ways to organize that can save time and resources. As a parent after a long day, the last thing you want to do is to clean up and prepare for the next day. But we understand that you don’t want to spend all your time doing that, the key is to stay organized using InchBug’s labels. Here’s what you need to know!Getting organized can make life easier especially if you're a parent. By keeping everything in order, it will help in identifying particular items. You can look through your supplies and group them by their use.
- Original Orbit Labels have provided an innovative labeling solution for daycare necessities. The Orbit Labels 2.0 now come with your custom name in white, making it easier for you to spot your bottles and cups. Yes, you can use Orbit Labels for hygienic purposes and to avoid mixed up items!
- You can label your diaper bag with InchBug's updated Bag Tags. They're perfect for backpacks and lunch bags, too! Each one comes with a strong, clear plastic loop so it can be attached to bags, school gear, and yes your kiddo’s luggage.
- Thermos brand is trusted by consumers to provide innovative portable containers that promote a safe and healthy lifestyle. This lunch kit features a zippered main section and a comfortable carrying handle.
- Allergy Alert Adhesive Labels are ideal for notifying others of your kiddo's allergies, help protect your kid from potentially harmful food products or identify items you wish to keep! They are great for all ages.
- ShoePals are a personalized label designed to help your kiddo’s learn to distinguish between left and right and to encourage independence.
- TagPals are easy to use – just peel-and-stick to the care tag on your kiddo’s shirt, jacket, or favorite stuffed animal. The super strong adhesive backing keeps the label in place, even in the washer and dryer, so your items end up with you, not in the lost and found department.
Remember organizing shouldn’t entirely fall on your shoulders. It is important to teach your child to create a routine or small chores. This can be a huge asset to encourage them to be more organized and will help them also in the future.
Subscribe to InchBug's monthly newsletter for exclusive deals or discounts and new product announcements. Their team is dedicated to deliver high-quality, must-have products with superior customer service. you can contact InchBug (1-877-462-4284) or visit their website for more information.